Shipping/Returns/Repairs/TOS - Contact Us
Toro Glass Gallery Web Store Terms Of Service
Shipping & Returns
- Please give us 5-7 business days (excluding holidays) to ship your item.
- All web store sales are final, with the exception of items we determine have a manufacturing defect.
- If you feel your item has a defect, you must report it within 1 month of the purchase date.
- We only accept returns on items purchased directly through our web store. If you have an issue with an item you purchased through one of our authorized retailers, please contact them.
- Currently we are only able to offer repairs on customs or high value items. Due to our backlog, expect to wait 1-3 months before we're able to accept a repair and at least 1-3 months to complete the repair.
- To see if your piece is repairable, please email email@example.com. Make sure your piece is completely clean, then take 2-3 good pictures of the break so we can determine whether or not we can fix it.
- By sending in a repair you understand and agree that Toro is not responsible for items lost in transit or broken during the repair process.
- Upon submitting your order, you confirm that you are of legal age to purchase our products and that it is legal to possess the items in your state and/or country. You also confirm that it is your responsibility to know your local laws and regulations.
- Toro Glass Gallery does not sell or give away customer information to third parties. We only use your information to contact you about new products and offerings. You may opt out by unsubscribing to our mailing list any time.
- If you want to insure your package please contact us as soon as you place your order with your order number and we will add insurance. Toro Glass Gallery is not responsible for lost packages or damage caused during transit.
To ensure a timely response, please read the above regarding returns, repairs and store policies. Click here to contact Toro Glass Gallery