- You must be of legal age in your state to view or purchase our products.
- By making a purchase, you affirm that it is legal to possess the items purchased in your state or country.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order as we see fit.
- Toro Glass Gallery does not sell or give away customer information to third parties. We only use your information to contact you about new products and offerings. You may opt out by unsubscribing to our mailing list any time.
- Please allow 5-7 business days (excluding holidays) to ship your item.
- To insure a package, or add signature confirmation, please contact us as soon as you place your order with your order number and we will add it for you. An additional cost may apply.
- By ordering from us, you agree not to hold Toro Glass Gallery responsible for lost packages or damage caused during transit.
- All web store sales are final, with the exception of items we determine to have a manufacturing defect.
- If your item has a defect, you must report it within 48 hours of the delivery date. After 48 hours all sales are final.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks to process your return.
- Used items can not be returned under any circumstances.
- Items damaged due to use with third party accessories (example: e-nails & inserts) are not covered. Use them at your own risk.
- We only accept returns on items purchased directly through our web store. If you have an issue with an item you purchased through one of our authorized retailers, please contact them.
Repairs (closed until further notice)
- Currently we are only able to offer repairs on customs or high value items. Due to our backlog, expect to wait 1-3 months before we're able to accept a repair and at least 1-3 months to complete the repair.
- To see if your piece is repairable, please email email@example.com. Make sure your piece is completely clean, then take 2-3 good pictures of the break so we can determine whether or not we can fix it.
- By sending in a repair you understand and agree that Toro is not responsible for items lost in transit or broken during the repair process.
To ensure a timely response, please read the above regarding returns, repairs and store policies.